Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
Archers are popular among many races and cultures including the Peshwah. Although the term archer suggests a familiarity with bows, some members of this class choose instead to focus on other missile weapons such as slings or crossbows.
As fighter, except:
- Has Dexterity as his Prime Requisite Score
- Is limited to Chain Mail armor or worse. Shield is allowed.
- May add his Str Bonus to Bow damage.
- Mighty Shot ability: This ability allows the Archer to add his Str Bonus and his full strenght to the damage of a shot. As a penalty, he foregoes his initiative and suffers a -5 penalty to the shot.
- Does not get the Smash ability.