Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
The Broken Voice issue 2by Greywolf-ELM
The Second Broken Voice came out around this time in the game. Below are some excerpts from it.
Every Orc should know this stuff.
The Immortal Wogar led his goblins and Orcs to the Known World before reaching immortality. Wogar, also called Maglubiyet, was a great war leader and the best wolf handler ever seen. His Shamans are reputed to have the ability to change into werewolf hybrid form once per moon. Wogar is the patron immortal of the Vile Runes tribe, and many others in Red Orcland. Wogar is not exclusively worshipped by the Orcs of Orcland, Goblins to the North and East worship him as well.
Rumorz -n- Tails
* There is a great civilised city of orcs, hidden somewhere deep underground.
* King Thar has a Palanquin that is carried by 4 Ogres, which he uses during large campaigns.
* Hoolg Redmane is actually a vampire, who drinks the blood of Orcs.
* Wizards in Glantri capture Orcs, Ogres, and Trolls to use as slaves and for experiments.
* The art of riding wolves to battle is all but lost to the Red Orcs and Goblins. There is an old trainer in the sacred cavern who can help return the ability to the horde.
* Undead creatures abound in the Grand Duchy of Karameikos to the South and East.
Link here for the full version