Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
Dragonsby Sean Meaney
EXP BASE HD CATEGORY Special 1/2 Hatchling* Ceremony of Inheritance 0 1d8 Young 20,000 2d8 40,000 3d8 60,000 4d8 Ceremony of Ascension Must Sacrifice 1,000,000gp to ascend to Adult (99%) 80,000 5d8 Small Adult 100,000 6d8 120,000 7d8 140,000 8d8 160,000 9d8 Ceremony of Sublimation Required Must Sacrifice 9,000,000gp worth of surplus wealth to progress further (99% chance of success).*** 180,000 10d8 Large Adult 200,000 11d8 220,000 12d8 240,000 13d8 260,000 14d8 Ceremony of Sublimation Required Must Sacrifice 9,000,000gp worth of surplus wealth to progress further (99% chance of success).*** 280,000 15d8 Huge Adult 300,000 16d8 320,000 17d8 340,000 18d8 360,000 19d8 Ceremony of Immortality Required Must Sacrifice 10,000,000gp worth of Surplus wealth to get 1% chance of Immortality (+10% per Artefact (+50% Limit)). 380,000 20d8 Immortal Guardian
* Parent sacrifices 2,000,000 gp in Ceremony of Inheritance for 10% chance** that the Hatchling will be granted the ability to Speak (and cast spells).
** Bonuses: White/Crystal (no bonus), Black/Onyx +10%, Green/Jade +20%, Blue/Sapphire +30%, Red/Ruby +40%, Gold (and Amber) Dragons have 100% chance of being born able to speak and Use Spells.
*** CEREMONY OF SUBLIMATION PENALTIES BASED ON DRAGON TYPE
Ceremony Penalty Type 0% White/Crystal 10% Black/Onyx 20% Green/Jade 30% Blue/Sapphire 40% Red/Ruby 50% Gold/Amber
White/Crystal +1HD Black/Onyx +2HD Green/Jade +3HD Blue/Sapphire +4HD Red/Ruby +5HD Gold/Amber +6HD