Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
The Companion Adventure Seriesby JTR
The Adventure Series
There are several areas that will be left "open" in Norwold after Gaz F12 is ultimately released. Most of these areas occupy territory in the interior of Norwold, but there are also a few spots above and to the west of the Great Bay.
These areas normally do not serve as a character's home. The standard-races populations are very light, and the regions are basically wildernesses. What I would like to do with these areas is to couple a mini-gaz (going lighter on things like Society) with a more developed adventure path or campaign module.
Right now I breaking down the regions as:
- CMF1 Beyond the Final Range with the AP Lokenassaga: [The Ransarn Valley]
- CMF2 Wyrmsteeth:
- CMF3 The Hidden Valley: [Druids of Norwold]
- CMF4 The Giants of Icereach: [Mountain and Fire Giants]
- CMF5 The Barbarian Lands: [The Viaskoda north of the Great Bay, Littonia's Northwest, and the Plain of Skulls]
- CMF6 The Ruins of Alinor: [mountains west of the Great Bay - note this is a place where destruction was wrought, not necessarily the location of the actual kingdom]
- CMF7 Frosthaven: [frost giants]
- CMF8 Shonak of the North:
We could also add Havard's suggestion for a PCF1 Fey of Norwold as part of this discussion. There is something that will be omitted from Kaarjala that I'd really like to run with.
Any other areas or features that you think I'm missing? I will be setting up working threads for these areas later.