Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
Famous Lupin and Rakasta Proverbsby Bruce Heard
Can you guess the RW proverbs and their authors? :o)
1. "Women and rakasta will do as they please. Men and lupins should relax and get used to the idea."
2. "In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, each Immortals should have a lupin that will worship him and a rakasta that will ignore him."
3. "There is no healer in the world like a young lupin licking your face."
4. "Rakasta's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the lupin did it."
5. "The average lupin is a nicer person than the average rakasta."
6. "If you befriend a starving lupin and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a lupin and a rakasta."
7. "I've seen a look in rakastas' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically rakastas think lupins are nuts."
8. "Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how lupins spend their lives."
Thought you would appreciate the humour!