Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
Known World Trading Routes, non-hexby Thorfinn Tait
Replica of poster map from GAZ9, non-hex by Thorf, April 2009
This thread will likely deal with all trading maps for the Known World area, for both overland and overseas trade.
Sources: GAZ9 The Minrothad Guilds (1988), GAZ11 The Republic of Darokin (1988).
Notes on GAZ9
- Ekto - this Isle of Dawn settlement was misspelled "Exto".
- Semiprecious stones - this symbol is provided in the legend but not used anywhere on the map.
To Do List
Create a replica of GAZ9's sea trade map.
- Create a replica of GAZ11's overland trade map.
- Check relevant sources for details to add to the maps, write notes, and update the maps.
- Correct coastlines and settlement positions, bringing them into line with updated hex maps.
- Explore the possibility of combining the trade maps to create a single master trade map, including both land and sea trade in one map.