Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
Mystaran Lichesby Håvard
- Brannart McGregor (Gaz3) - Radience Lich
- Hashburminal (Gaz5) - Nithian Lich
- Jaime oney-Creeper Ahua (Gaz4)
- Haptuthep (VotPA) - Thonian Lich
- Oirtulev (Mystara DM's Kit)
- Iksos the Ylari lich (Mystara DM's Kit)(destroyed) - "Arella's Weeping Flail" description
- Dorrat the Chaotic (Mystara DM's Kit) (slain 200 years ago in the Broken Lands) - "Radiant Eye" description
- Shma-Uai (PWAII pages 175-176 and 200), a unique Nithian guardian undead (a mummy lich) guarding the tomb of Queen Nennaya-Sherat
- Deimos (Tower of Doom/Shadow over Mystara)
- Doomrider (Savage Baronies) - Inheritor Lich
- Death Flame (Savage Baronies) - Inheritor Lich
Are there any other named Liches in Mystara source material?
Types of Liches
- Lich, Arcane: This is the most common type of Lich
- Lich, Cleric: Also, Mystara is one of few worlds where Cleric Liches are as common as Arcane ones. Are there any references to any specific Clerical Liches anywhere?
- Lich, Radience
- Lich Inheritor: This type of Lich
- Lich, Dragon: I don't know if the Undead Dragon from AC9 is really supposed to be Mystara's Dracolich or whether they are more like Dragon Zombies? In any case I would assume that it would be possible for a Dragon to attain Lichdom on Mystara too? Even though fear of mortality is more of a human trait?
One of the reasons why I am interested in this topic is because I am interested in further developing the Plane of Limbo. Liches must have spent some time on Limbo in order to attain Lichhood. Now, both Brannart and Hashburminal have become Liches under fairly unusual circumstances so not sure if that applies to those two?