Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
Warforged for Mystaraby Ashtagon
Hit Dice, 9d8 +3 hp per level after level 9.
- Minimum constitution score of 9. (nb. no ability score adjustment; D&D uses minimum stats instead of adjusting them as a general rule).
Languages: Warforged have no language of their own. They speak Common, plus whatever extra languages their Intelligence score might allow them.
Living Construct: Immune to poison and disease, sleep, paralysis, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, and energy drain attacks.
- Cannot heal damage naturally. Magical healing provides only half normal benefit, unless they were memorised as (for example) repair light damage spells.
- Always treated as wearing metal armour where relevant to magical effects, swimming, and so on.
- Always treated as wearing a significant amount of wood where relevant to magical effects (repel wood etc).
- natural weapon - fists (aka slam) 1d4 damage
- natural armour - AC 7 by default. Cannot wear armour, but may be "refitted" with heavier/thicker armour. Treat this refitting as purchasing a piece of armour (standard prices). Such armour cannot be removed (except by refitting), but has no encumbrance for the warforged character. This initial AC 7 means the warforged effectively starts out "refitted" with "leather armour".
Attack and save progression as a fighter. Can benefit from all fighter manoeuvres at appropriate character levels. Experience progression as a magic-user.