Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
Adhuza 2300 BC, 8 miles per hexby John Calvin
Map of Adhuza, 8 miles per hex by John Calvin, July 2010 (Work In Progress)
This map of Adhuza in 2300 BC covers portions of current day (1000 AC) Sea of Dread and Thanegioth Archipelago.
Unofficial Maps: Physical Map of Southeastern Brun (c. BC 2000) (2002) by Geoff Gander, Map of Southeastern Brun: 2500 BC (2003) by James Mishler, Taymora BC 2300 with cities by John Calvin.
Notes on XXX
To Do List
- Continue to name all major geographical features.
- Outer World: Taymora 2300 BC, 24 miles per hex
- Historical Mapping in the KW and Sea of Dread
- [Hollow Moon] Kopru Comfort
- Hollow Moon, Aranea vs Kopru
Thanks to: Thorfinn Tait, for providing some wonderful graphics to use in all of our mapping projects.